3 bedroom flat for saleStation Road, Sidcup, DA15
- Top Floor Three Bedroom Flat
- Situated In A Popular Development
- Epc Rating B
- Double-glazing And Central Heating
- Well Presented
- Large Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Allocated Parking
- Modern Kitchen And Bathroom
- Convenient To High Street & Station
- Share Of Freehold
Rarely available......top floor three bedroom purpose built flat situated in a popular location. Accommodation comprises of lounge/diner, modern fitted kitchen, family bathroom , spacious master bedroom with ensuite shower room and two further bedrooms. Benefits include double-glazing and central heating, well presented through-out, allocated parking, entry phone system, no chain and SHARE OF FREEHOLD. The flat is conveniently located to both Sidcup station and Sidcup high street. Highly recommended.
Door to front, three storage cupboards one housing tank, entry phone, radiator, fitted carpet
Lounge / Diner 17' 9" x 13' 5" (5.4m x 4.08m )
Double-glazed bay window and window to side, radiator, fitted carpet
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 8" (3.58m x 2.04m )
Double-glazed window , wall and base units, work surfaces with sink inset,, dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, tiled floor, cooker to remain, wall mounted boiler, part tiled walls, serving hatch
Double-glazed window , panel bath with shower attachment, pedestal sink, low flush wc, radiator, fully tiled walls
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 16' 5" (3.81m x 5.01m )
Double-glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, wardrobe
Shwer cubicle with shower, opaque double-glazed window, low flush wc, double radiator, pedestal sink, part tiled walls.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 9' 1" (3.55m x 2.77m )
Double-glazed window, fitted wardrobe and fitted carpet
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 6' 8" (3.16m x 2.02m )
double-glazed window, radiator, fitted carpet, wardrobe
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528775681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE Petty Freeman , Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.