2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBeach Road, Severn Beach,
Offers in Excess of
- NO CHAIN
- Detached Bungalow
- New boiler and central heating system
- Newly plastered and painted
- New roof to sun room and lounge
- New bathroom with bath and shower over
- Workshop with power and light
- Parking for several vehicles
- Enclosed rear garden
***NO ONWARD CHAIN***
This is a great opportunity to acquire a detached bungalow, very close to shops, a Post Office and bakery and just a stones throw away from the scenic riverside path alongside the River Severn.
Currently being refurbished, this property has recently had new central heating and boiler fitted, a brand new white bathroom suite with bath tub and shower over, a new roof over the sun room and living room and all walls re plastered and decorated.
The property has two double bedrooms , a sunny living room and additional sun room with double doors to the rear enclosed garden. The kitchen /diner is fitted with a range of stylish cupboards and cabinets and the room has plenty of room for a dining table and chairs.
Outside, there is a workshop with both power and light and a rear garden mostly laid to lawn. The front of the property has a hard standing with parking for several vehicles, with access via a garage door to a car port and a further parking space.
Kitchen/ Diner - 5.22 x 4.26 (17'1" x 13'11") - Fitted units with hob, oven and space for washing machine. New boiler and central heating throughout with a guarantee for two years. Radiator in the dining room with door to the sun room and the lounge
Lounge - 4.93 x 3.02 (16'2" x 9'10") - Small window and Upvc double doors to the rear garden and radiator
Sunroom - 3.43 x 2.24 (11'3" x 7'4") - Beautiful sun room with 3 patio doors to the garden.
Bedroom One - 4.38 x 2.74 (14'4" x 8'11") - Large window to the front of the property and radiator with door to the hallway
Bedroom Two - 3.41 x 3.25 (11'2" x 10'7") - Window to the sun room and rear garden and radiator
Hallway - Access to the loft, bedroom, kitchen/diner, bedroom and bathroom
Bathroom - Brand new three piece bathroom suite with shower over the bath and window to the front of the property
Workshop - Large workshop with power, three windows and side door
Garden And Parking - Access through side garage door to carport and parking. Garden mostly laid to lawn with trees and shrubs. Parking for several vehicles to front of property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72506156.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27771174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castle Estate Agents Ltd, Thornbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.