3 bedroom detached house for saleMill Road, Brancaster, King's Lynn
- Set In The Sought After North Norfolk Coastal Village Of Brancaster
- Detached & Deceptively Spacious house
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms & Generous Living Accommodation
- Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Gated Driveway
- Oil Central Heating
Set on a GENEROUS PLOT in the sought after village of Brancaster along the NORTH NORFOLK COASTLINE is this spacious & detached 3 bedroom house. The property has a deceptive amount of living space, lovely gardens, garage & driveway! must be viewed
Brancaster is one of the most sought after coastal villages on the North Norfolk Coast with its beautiful sandy beaches. The village has a primary school, public house, and post office there is also a village hall. Brancaster is situated between approximately halfway between Hunstanton and Wells-next-the-Sea with Burnham Market about 4 miles away with its wide range of high end shops, boutiques and restaurants. Brancaster is home to The Royal West Norfolk Golf Club. There are also sailing facilities at Brancaster Staithe. Kings Lynn Town is approximately 23 miles from Brancaster and has direct Train routes through to Ely, Cambridge and London. Brancaster is an ideal location for a holiday home or permanent residence.
UPVC Double glazed entrance door to:
Coat cupboard. Doors to lounge, bedroom 3 & shower room
Lounge/ Diner 24' 5" narrowing to 13' 11" x 20' 10" ( 7.44m narrowing to 4.24m x 6.35m )
2 UPVC Double glazed windows. 2 Radiators. Feature fire place with electric fire. L Shaped. Door to kitchen and double doors to sunroom
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' 4" x 11' 9" max ( 3.76m x 3.58m max )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with worksurface over incorporating sink and drainer unit. Built in double eye level oven, hob and extractor. Built in dish washer. Boiler. Wooden window. UPVC Double glazed door
Sunroom 26' 11" max x 10' 10" max ( 8.20m max x 3.30m max )
UPVC Double glazed door to rear. Door to garage. Radiator
Bedroom 3 12' x 10' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.25m )
UPVC Double glazed window. Radiator
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. UPVC Double glazed window and door to rear
Airing cupboard. Doors to:
Bedroom 1 16' 11" x 15' 11" max ( 5.16m x 4.85m max )
2 UPVC Double glazed windows. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes and bedroom furniture
Bedroom 2 12' 6" max x 12' max ( 3.81m max x 3.66m max )
UPVC Double glazed window. Radiator
Bathroom 10' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit and w.c. UPVC Double glazed window. Radiator. Loft access
Up and over door. Power
To the front of the property there is a gated driveway leading to the garage. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs, trees and borders.
The side and rear gardens are mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area, trees, shrubs and borders
Council tax band: E
From our office head out on the A149 towards Old Hunstanton, continue along the A149 through Holme and Thornham where you will eventually come into Brancaster, Mill Road will be found on the right hand side opposite the Church and the property will be on the right
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72506378.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN103200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.