2 bedroom terraced house for saleWestfield Avenue, Alkrington, Middleton
Offers in Excess of
- Well Presented Two Bed Mid Terraced
- Gas Central Heated / uPVC Double Glazed
- Lounge / Dining Kitchen / Three-Piece Bathroom
- Pressed Concrete Driveway
- Lawned Rear Garden And Decked Patio
- Ideal First Home
Well Presented Two Bed Mid Terraced With Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Driveway And Large Decked Patio With Steps Leading Down To An Enclosed Lawned Garden. Briefly comprising of gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, lounge and dining kitchen. The first floor affords two good-sized bedrooms and a three-piece bathroom suite. Externally to the front is a pressed concrete driveway with gated access down the side passageway. To the rear is a large full length decked patio with steps leading to the enclosed lawned garden. Situated in the much sought after area of Alkrington with easy walking distance to its shops and excellent schooling, whilst Middleton town centre and its range of amenities are easily accessible. The M60 motorway network is just a short drive away making this property a good choice for the commuter.
Hall - Vestibule entrance with carpet flooring and staircase rising to the first floor.
Lounge - 3.7m x 3.1m (12'1" x 10'2") - Front aspect with bay window, laminated wooden floor covering, picture rail, T.V point and radiator.
Dining Kitchen - 4.5m x 3.2m (14'9" x 10'5") - Rear aspect with a range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink, gas hob with stainless steel extractor above, built in electric oven, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, large pantry, wall mounted boiler and external access.
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.6m x 3.1m (15'1" x 10'2") - Front aspect with carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.3m x 2.7m (10'9" x 8'10") - Rear aspect with carpet flooring, T.V point and radiator.
Bathroom - Three-piece bathroom comprising of bath, vanity wash-basin, low-level W.C, part tiled walls, heated towel rail and lino flooring.
Outside - Externally to the front is a pressed concrete driveway with gated access down the side passageway. To the rear is a large full length decked patio with steps leading to the enclosed lawned garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72506981.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27771317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGowan Homes, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.