3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePickhills Avenue, Goldthorpe, ROTHERHAM
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property,
- UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating,
- Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Separate Dining Room, Kitchen,
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom,
- Gardens to the Front & Rear, Garage.
NO VENDOR CHAIN is offered on this semi-detached property situated in this idyllic position with views over the countryside to rear, good sized garden to the side which subject to planning permission an extension could be added.
An early inspection is required to avoid disappointment. NO VENDOR CHAIN is offered on this semi-detached property situated in this idyllic position with views over the countryside to rear, good sized garden to the side which subject to planning permission an extension could be added.
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.45m )
With light oak effect fire surround, marble back and heath with one gas central heating gas radiator.
Separate Dining Room 14' 6" into bay window x 11' 5" ( 4.42m into bay window x 3.48m )
Having UPVC double glazed bay window, light oak effect fire surround incorporating gas fire, one central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' x 7' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.26m )
Having a range of medium oak wall and base unit, inset sink unit, lead display unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, complimentary wall tiling, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Front facing, having full suite in white, comprising bath, W.C, hand wash basin, electric shower, tiled flooring and walls, access to loft, chromium towel rail.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 12' 7" into doorway and recess ( 3.81m x 3.84m into doorway and recess )
Rear facing room UPVC double glazed window with one central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 9" to wardrobes ( 3.48m x 3.28m to wardrobes )
Front facing room with UPVC double glazed window, a range of built in wardrobes, shelving and hanging space inside, one central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.26m )
Rear facing room, UPVC double glazed window, airing cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler, one gas central heating radiator.
Housing the gas meter and a seperate pantry area perfect for additional storage.
Lawned garden to the front, with a variety of trees and shrubs, lawned garden to the rear, additional garden to the side with driveway leading to the garage,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72507944.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB111713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.