Land for sale, Newstead Reservoir and Water Sources, Cuminestown, Turriff, AB538RG
- NEWSTEAD RESERVOIR 155 sq.m. Rare Auction Lot. Sure to appeal to the shrewd investor.
- Located with-in an arable field. Vendor will consider early offers.
- Inlet tank lies approximately 100m to the east of the main site
- Comprises an oval concrete tank, with a tank depth of 1m
- Sites are located 0.6 miles to the east of the village of Cuminestown
NEWSTEAD RESERVOIR 155 sq.m, this main site (I4m x 8m) approx is located with-in arable field, 150m to the north of Newstead Farm Steading. Occupying the majority of the site is a concrete tank (11m x 7m) approx with two adjoining oval shaped roof structures. The tank is largely underground and its grass covered roof has a maximum height above ground level of I.5m. The site boundaries are believed to follow the line of an old fence placed approximately 1m from the edge of the tank, hence: the former block pump-house building to the south of the reservoir is not included in the property. A very small water tank known as an inlet tank (1.1m x I.3m) lies approximately 100m to the east of the main site, with-in the same field. It is 0.75m high and comprises an oval concrete tank, with a tank depth of 1m. The sites are located 0.6 miles to the east of the village of Cuminestown (population 500) and 6 miles to the east of Turriff (population 4,600).Within the curtilage of Newstead Farm, the reservoir and inlet tank stand in an arable field and a water source with-in a triangular shaped area of woodland. Located 100m to the north of the reservoir are three areas of ground: A small head chamber (4 sq.yds); a pressure chamber (4 sq.yds) and ram chamber (8 sq.yds) measuring together 16 sq.yds (13.4 sq.m).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3636164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Future Property Auctions, Glasgow on 0141 632 6599.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.