4 bedroom detached house for saleBuxton Avenue, Caversham Heights
- Four bedroomed detached family home
- Two large reception rooms
- 24ft kitchen/breakfast room
- Established, private garden
- Excellent decorative order
- Walking distance of Reading Station
- Caversham Primary School catchment area
This four bedroomed character detached house is situated in a much sought after road in the heart of Caversham Heights and is within the catchment area for the outstanding Caversham Primary School. Both Reading and Caversham Centres and Reading Mainline Railway Station are within striking distance as are all local amenities including shops, parkland and excellent leisure facilities including great golf courses and fitness centres. The property offers bright, spacious and versatile accommodation including a super 24ft kitchen/breakfast room, two generously proportioned reception rooms and four good sized bedrooms. Outside, the front garden is laid to a driveway affording parking space for several vehicles and leads to the garage. The rear garden is a particular feature approaching 70ft in depth, being very established and enjoying a high degree of privacy. This lovely family home is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and an early viewing is strongly recommended by the vendors sole agent.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.