2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Warren, Caversham
- Sought after Riverside location
- Two double bedrooms
- Private Terrace overlooking the River
- Superb kitchen/dining room
- Beautiful living room
- Well tended communal grounds abutting the Thames
- Immaculate throughout
- Walking distance of the Town Centre
Situated in Readings most desirable and sought after riverside settings is this two bedroomed ground floor apartment forming part of this magnificent character property and benefiting from a private terrace enjoying uninterrupted views of the communal grounds and the River Thames. The accommodation is bright and very spacious and includes a superb and kitchen/dining room, a beautiful living room with original and ornate wooden detail and furthermore, both bedrooms are doubles. The communal grounds are a particular feature of the property being predominantly laid to a well tended lawn and leading down to the banks of the Thames and there is an opportunity to moor a boat further to agreement with the management company. The Warren is a picturesque lane within striking distance of both Caversham and Reading Centres and Reading Mainline Railway Station. The road is extremely popular for walkers, cyclists and runners alike and eventually leads to Mapledurham House and open South Oxfordshire countryside. An early viewing is strongly recommended by the vendors sole agent.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.