4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLeinster Avenue, East Sheen
- 4 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom And En-Suite Shower Room
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen/Family Room
- Edwardian Semi-Detached Family Home
- Within 0.4 miles Of Mortlake station
- Within 0.4 miles Of Sheen Mount And Thomson House Schools
- 1,633 Sq Ft Of Accommodation
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- 54 Ft By 24 Ft South Facing Rear Garden
A well presented Edwardian halls adjoining semi-detached property situated within a cul-de-sac on a popular residential road. The property is conveniently located for the extensive shopping and leisure amenities of East Sheen including Waitrose and a number of gastro pubs, restaurants and coffee shops together with bus routes giving access to Richmond, Putney, Barnes and Hammersmith. Mortlake mainline station which provides regular services to London Waterloo is approximately 0.4 miles away whilst the extensive recreational amenities of Richmond Park is approximately 0.7 miles away. There are many excellent schools in the area including Thomson House, Sheen Mount, Tower House and bstock Place. The area also boasts numerous leisure and sporting facilities including The Roehampton Club, The Bank of England Sports Ground and a host of golf courses. The accommodation currently comprises: Ground floor - a spacious entrance/reception hall with staircase leading to the first floor landing, a bay fronted reception room, a second extended reception room, an extended kitchen/family room with door leading to the rear garden and a cloakroom. First floor - a landing, four bedrooms (three double bedrooms and a large single bedroom), a family bathroom and an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom. Outside: To rear - a 54 ft by 24 ft south facing garden which is mostly laid to lawn and patio with well stocked and established flower and shrub displays, a gate provides shared side access leading to the front. To front - garden providing off street parking for one vehicle (no planning permission has been formally granted). The property further offers the potential, subject to planning permission, to convert the loft space into an additional double bedroom with an ensuite bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72519554.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27772836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, East Sheen - sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.