5 bedroom terraced house for saleAshley Down Road, St Andrews
- A striking Georgian residence dating from circa 1827
- Exceptionally large and lateral accommodation (3,500 sq. ft.)
- 4/5 spacious bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Rear garden, driveway parking and garaging
A striking grade II listed Georgian residence dating from circa 1827 with exceptionally large and lateral accommodation of circa 3,500 sq. ft., with a very impressive thro' drawing room and formal dining room measuring approx. 42ft x 17ft, further kitchen/dining room, 4/5 spacious bedrooms, rear garden, driveway parking and garaging.
Generous room proportions and full of period character and charm, high ceilings, cornicing and large multi-paned sash windows.
The ground floor starts with a large and welcoming entrance hall, aforementioned drawing room and formal dining room, kitchen/dining room, music room, cloakroom/wc.
The first floor has a large landing and 4 spacious rooms, master en-suite and dressing room.
The lower ground floor offers great flexibility and could be a further bedroom/study or playroom
Outside - there is driveway parking for at least 2 cars, rear garden and garaging via rear lane access.
The house is set on the border of St Andrews and Ashley Down, which alongside the surrounding areas of Montpelier & St Werburghs offer so much within a short distance - Gloucester Road is a very popular destination with a variety of independent and interesting traders from cafes, bars and restaurants to essential services such as banks, supermarkets and hardware stores. While nearby St Andrews Park offers a leafy break from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Good transport links - close (but not too close) to the M32 (M4), rail links to Temple Meads from Montpelier and bus routes close by.
Well regarded local primary schools of Sefton Park and Brunel Fields are both within 400 metres.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8613580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.