2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoburn Drive, Grantham
- Detached Bungalow
- Lounge/ Diner and Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious Driveway
- Well-Maintained Front and Rear Gardens
- Popular Location
- Nearby Local Amenities
- Well-Proportioned Plot
DETACHED AT A GREAT PRICE £170,000 - £179,950 Located in a popular area of Grantham this two bedroom detached bungalow is positioned on a well-proportioned plot, offering off road parking for several vehicles and an extensive garden.
A detached bungalow situated on a well-proportioned plot, starting with an entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property is approached by a spacious driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and a lawned area, to the rear we have an extensive garden which is fully enclosed and also offers a vegetable plot, this home is well-maintained throughout but would benefit from some cosmetic updating throughout. Positioned in a popular area of Grantham with its own local amenities such as shops, Methodist Church, primary schools, doctors and regular bus links into the town centre.
Upvc double glazed front door leading into the entrance hall which benefits from a radiator and hatch access to the loft.
Lounge/ Diner 19' 8" x 13' 11" max ( 5.99m x 4.24m max )
This well-presented room features double glazed patio doors leading out to the rear garden, also including two radiators, an electric fire, tv point and access into the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.17m x 3.00m )
The kitchen has a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect and a side door leading out onto the driveway, also fitted with low and eye level units and drawers with a rolltop worksurface above and an inset stink one and a half and drainer with tiled splashbacks. This kitchen also provides space for a cooker and hob which does have a fitted extractor hood above, a radiator and space for further appliances.
This room has a upvc double glazed frosted window to the side aspect, fitted with a three piece suite comprising a bath, wash hand basin and low level wc, also including a double radiator, shaving point, airing cupboard and tiled part wall to ceiling.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 11' max ( 4.29m x 3.35m max )
Bedroom one features a upvc double glazed bow window to the front aspect with fitted wardrobes which have cupboards above, a radiator and a dressing unit.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.00m )
The second bedroom has upvc double glazed windows to the front and side aspect with a radiator.
The property is approached with a driveway that provides off road parking for several vehicles, a laid to lawn area with flower borders and gated side access into the rear garden.
The extensive rear garden is well-proportioned and fully enclosed, benefiting from a patio seating area, laid to lawn with flower borders, a shed and outside water tap. Towards the rear of the garden there is an area which is mainly gravelled and does offer a vegetable plot and greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72526916.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST107043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.