2 bedroom flat for saleRoehampton Lane, Putney
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom and En-Suite
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Excellent Transport Links to Putney and A3
- Close to Roehampton University
- Private Balcony
- Allocated Underground Parking Space
- Ideal First Time Purchase or Investment
A beautifully presented two bedroom, two bathroom ground floor apartment situated within Emerald Square, a sought after development built by the ever popular St James Group.
The accommodation is as follows, large modern kitchen boasting integrated appliances, ample storage, this opens onto the reception/dining area with access to a private terrace. The Master bedroom has a fabulous en-suite that is presented to a high standard along with a second double bedroom, a stunning family bathroom and a well-presented entrance hallway complete the accommodation.
Emerald Square is a remarkable development of recently built and beautifully refurbished apartments and houses. These homes enjoy a superb location in South West London, set within easy reach of cosmopolitan Putney, Wimbledon Common, Barnes Station and beautiful Richmond Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72533600.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27775048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, West Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.