5 bedroom detached house for saleSidmouth Avenue, Flixton, Manchester, M41
- Detached executive residence
- Five good sized bedrooms
- Vastly extended accommodation
- Peaceful cul de sac location
- Contemporary family living
- Private rear garden
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Internal inspection essential
** A VASTLY EXTENDED EXECUTIVE FAMILY RESIDENCE ON A SOUGHT AFTER TREE LINED CUL DE SAC ** VitalSpace Estate Agents are privileged to bring to the market this impressive recently refurbished and substantially EXTENDED FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY home set on a corner plot and located on a peaceful residential cul de sac in Flixton. Conveniently situated for schools, amenities and transport links and in brief the generously proportioned accommodation comprises; porch, entrance hallway, bay fronted dining room, bay fronted living room, a magnificent 19ft x 23ft dining kitchen, utility room and a downstairs WC. To the first floor a split level landing provides entry into FIVE good sized bedrooms and a contemporary four piece family bathroom. The substantial master bedroom also has the benefit of an en suite shower room. Externally the property offers ample driveway parking to the front whilst to the rear there is a extremely private garden laid primarily to lawn with a paved patio seating area. Finished to a high standard this impressive property would ideal suit a growing family. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the space, location and standard of finish on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72534290.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10606708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by VitalSpace, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.