3 bedroom detached house for saleBrook Lane, Barrow Upon Soar, Loughborough
- Was £220,000 NOW £199,950
- Detached family home
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Substantial rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Ample off road parking
A substantial detached 3 bedroom family home located in the highly sought after village of Barrow Upon Soar, offering spacious accommodation throughout.
A substantial detached 3 bedroom family home located in the highly sought after village of Barrow Upon Soar. Offering spacious accommodation throughout comprising of downstairs cloaks, two reception rooms, kitchen and conservatory with access out to the large rear garden. The first floor having three bedrooms and family bathroom. Viewings are highly advised to avoid any disappointment.
Accessed via UPVC double glazed door to front with stairs to first floor landing and wall mounted radiator. Doors to kitchen and downstairs cloaks.
Low level flush W/C, hand wash basin and obscure double glazed window to front.
Lounge 15' 1" x 10' 3" ( 4.60m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted electric heater, opening through to the dining room.
Dining Room 15' 3" x 10' 5" ( 4.65m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator and gas feature fire.
Kitchen 15' 3" x 7' 9" ( 4.65m x 2.36m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of drawer and base units, integrated oven and gas hob with extractor fan oven. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Wall mounted central heating boiler, sink/drainer unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Double glazed window to rear and UPVC double glazed door through to conservatory.
Conservatory 7' x 7' 6" ( 2.13m x 2.29m )
UPVC with double glazed windows to rear and side. Door giving access to the rear garden.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway to the first floor landing.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 6" Plus recess ( 4.09m x 3.20m Plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 6" Plus recess ( 3.66m x 2.90m Plus recess )
Double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to front, bath with mixer taps and overhead electric shower unit plus attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush W/C and partially tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a driveway for ample off road parking with gated access down the side of the property to the rear garden.
Outside - Rear
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with fence boundaries. Patio area for outdoor furniture and substantial raised laid to lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72534494.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH109917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.