3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTop Pingle Close, Brimington, Chesterfield
- Detached Bungalow
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Dining Kitchen
- Living Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Ample CSS
- South Facing Rear Garden
- EPC Rating: TBC
FANTASTIC DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain is this delightful THREE Bedroomed Detached Bungalow offering 776 Sq. Ft. of well ordered and tastefully appointed accommodation, together with Garaging and a south facing rear garden.
* The property occupies a popular residential cul-de-sac position, well placed for the local amenities in Brimington and for access into the Town Centre.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Dining Kitchen, Living Room, Conservatory, Inner Hall, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a low maintenance pebbled garden interspersed with shrubs, alongside a block paved driveway providing ample Off Street Parking and leading to a Semi Detached brick built Single Garage. The enclosed south facing rear garden comprises of a paved seating area and lawn with planted borders.
General - Gas central heating (Glow Worm Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors (except Conservatory)
uPVC soffits, fascias and gutters
Gross internal floor area - 72.1 sq.m./776 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - C
Secondary School Catchment Area - Springwell Community College
Dining Kitchen - 5.18m x 2.36m (17'0 x 7'9) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of white wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset 1½ bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap.
Integrated electric double oven and hob with extractor over.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for a tumble dryer and under counter fridge.
There is space for a table and chairs and a door leading out to the side of the property.
Living Room - 5.18m x 3.51m (17'0 x 11'6) - A generous reception room having a feature fireplace with wood surround, marble inset, hearth and fitted gas fire.
Sliding patio doors open and give access into the ...
Hardwood Framed Double Glazed Conservatory - 3.23m x 2.44m (10'7 x 8'0) - With French doors which open onto the rear garden.
Inner Hall - Having a built-in airing cupboard and loft access hatch.
Bedroom One - 3.63m x 3.10m (11'11 x 10'2) - A good sized front facing double bedroom with coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two - 3.40m x 2.74m (11'2 x 9'0) - A front facing double bedroom with coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three - 2.36m x 2.26m (7'9 x 7'5) - A side facing single bedroom.
Bathroom - Being part tiled and fitted with a 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a low maintenance pebble garden interspersed with shrubs, alongside a block paved driveway providing ample Off Street Parking and leading to the Semi Detached brick built Single Garage having light and power.
The enclosed south facing rear garden comprises of a paved seating area and lawn with planted borders.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27775431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.