4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodhall Road, Calverley, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
- Extended traditional style semi-detached
- Beautifully presented family home
- Two generous size reception rooms
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Four bedrooms (three doubles & one single)
- Family bathroom and ensuite to master
- Driveway, extended garage and mature garden
- Sought after Calverley location
This extended, traditional style semi-detached property offers spacious and beautifully presented accommodation arranged over three floors which is sure to appeal to families of all ages or couples looking for a property to grow into. The property has been extremely well-maintained by the current owners with many upgrades in recent years to provide an immaculate and modern interior which is in ready to move into condition.
Featuring uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating the accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor: entrance hall with wood effect flooring, a useful under-stairs storage cupboard and utility area with plumbing for a washing machine, the living room to the front which features a square bay window and an attractive fireplace with inset gas fire, a family/dining room to the rear which has a gas stove as the focal point and double doors leading to the rear garden, and a separate modern kitchen which is fitted with contemporary white gloss wall and base units with complementary quartz work surfaces and an integrated induction hob, electric double oven and dishwasher. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes, a further single bedroom which features built-in office furniture and the modern house bathroom which is tiled and fitted with a bath, washbasin, WC and wet room area. The loft has been converted to provide an impressive master bedroom with eaves storage and an ensuite shower room. Externally there is a block-paved driveway providing off street parking leading to an extended single garage. To the rear there is a lovely, mature garden which is predominantly lawned and features a patio, pond with bridge, and mature apple tree.
The ever-popular village of Calverley nestles in a rural setting close to both Leeds and Bradford city centres, making this an ideal setting for the commuter who desires a residence that is well-connected to commercial districts but provides a traditional countryside feel. The village provides a range of local facilities, additionally there are two golf courses located to the south of the village. More substantial shopping facilities are found towards Bradford at Greengates where a Sainsbury’s superstore is found, and towards Pudsey where the Owlcotes Shopping Centre provides both Asda and Marks & Spencer superstores.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72542816.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD180182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.