3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRosemary Avenue, Halfway, Sheerness, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- A stunning kitchen which includes oven/hob plus fridge freezer
- Desirable and sought after location
- Tucked out of the way in a side road
- In and out driveway
- EPC energy rating D (61)
A 3 bedroom detached bungalow tucked out of the way, nestled amongst other bungalows although not many are better positioned than this one . Here you can just pull on and off the driveway with ease as could your family and friends.
There are some great walks nearby, ideal for walking the dog or just leave the car at home and take a bus as the bus stop is just around the corner. You could stop off at Sheerness where old meets new, with its array of local traditional shops, ideal for some scrumptious local beef from the butchers for that perfect Sunday roast or follow your nose to one of the delicious bakers for some fresh bread. Alternatively, there are shops at Halfway where you will find a convenience store, restaurants, takeaways and a cafe, perfect for getting out of the cooking from time to time.
The bungalow would be perfect if you are downsizing or retiring in the future. It really does speak for itself, just check out the pictures.
- Entrance Hall: 16'7 x 6'7 (5.06m x 2.01m)
- Lounge Area: 15'7 x 11'10 (4.75m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen Area: 15'5 (4.70m) x 10'0 (3.05m) narrowing to 8'2 (2.49m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 10'7 (3.66m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 7'11 (3.23m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'10 x 6'11 (3.30m x 2.11m)
- Rear Garden
- Front In & Out Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72551174.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.