3 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Chester Road, New Ferry
- Mid terrace
- Three bedrooms
- Rear yard
- Close proximity to New Ferry
- No onward chain
Looking to get a foot on the property ladder? This three bedroom mid terrace offers so much. With local transport locations being on the door step this property must be missed. Call today on 0151 644 8666 to view!
NO ONWARD CHAIN! This is an attractive traditional three bedroom mid terrace within close proximity of New Ferry and great access to all routes to Liverpool and Chester. The accommodation briefly comprises of a hallway, front lounge, rear dining area and fitted kitchen, landing, three good size bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. What a property for the first time buyer, inspection recommended so call today on 0151 644 8666!
Enter into vestibule via a front aspect double glazed door, radiator.
Lounge 12' x 10' 9" into recess ( 3.66m x 3.28m into recess )
Front aspect double glazed window, feature fireplace, wall lights, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 11' 5" into recess x 12' ( 3.48m into recess x 3.66m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, telephone point, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 7' 11" ( 2.84m x 2.41m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, door to rear yard. Range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, space for undercounter fridge.
Bedroom One 11' 8" plus wardrobe x 11' 11" ( 3.56m plus wardrobe x 3.63m )
Two front aspect double glazed windows, radiator, fitted wardrobes and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' ( 2.87m x 2.44m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" plus wardrobe x 6' 7" ( 2.24m plus wardrobe x 2.01m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, fitted wardrobes.
Rear aspect glazed window, panel enclosed bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, part tiled walls.
To the rear of the property there is a brick enclosed yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.