3 bedroom bungalow for saleCherry Wood Crescent, Fulford, York
- Extensively modernised & extended semi-detached
- Popular residential location giving entitlement to Fulford Secondary School
- Quick & easy access to York, A19 & A64
- Stunning high gloss modern breakfast kitchen with fitted Bosch appliances
- Light & airy principal reception room with feature fireplace
- Ground floor bedroom along with study having French doors onto garden
- Modern ground floor shower room
- Two first floor double bedrooms
- Off-street parking & detached garage
- Vacant possession with no onward chain
A deceptively spacious 3/4 bedroomed semi-detached home which has been beautifully modernised and upgraded, importantly sitting within Fulford School catchment area, offered for sale with vacant possession and no onward chain.
Having undergone an extensive programme of extension and modernisation, we are delighted to offer for sale this 3/4 bedroomed semi-detached family home set within this quiet residential location. Offering quick and easy access to York and the A19, along with the A64, the property is sure to appeal to both young and mature professionals as well as families, and offers an impressive high gloss kitchen, modern ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom, with detached garage and lawned gardens.
A striking red composite door gives access into the breakfast kitchen which comprises an impressive range of high gloss wall and base fitted units to three sides with breakfast bar, having integrated Bosch dishwasher and Bosch fridge and freezer, along with a Bosch oven with matching gas hob and extractor hood over. Charcoal grey heat resistant work surfaces incorporate a 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, with natural light gained via a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and recessed halogen spotlights to the ceiling.
A timber door then leads through into the principal reception area which offers an ideal sitting room with a large UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace with stone hearth, before a further timber door leads into the inner hallway. From the inner hallway, doors lead into a ground floor bedroom along with study/fourth bedroom, and a well-placed modern shower room which comprises a walk-in shower cubicle with mains shower over, low flush WC and pedestal hand wash basin, with stainless steel heated towel rail.
The study, which offers occasional bedroom space gives access to the rear garden via UPVC double glazed French doors, with a turned staircase leading to the first floor accommodation.
To the first floor a central landing leads into two generous double bedrooms offering ideal family accommodation, with both bedrooms served by a modern house bathroom which comprises a free-standing claw foot roll top bath with hand held shower over, low flush WC and a pedestal hand wash basin, with recessed halogen spotlights to the ceiling, a wall mounted heated towel rail and a UPVC double glazed semi opaque window to the side elevation.
To the outside, the property is found off this quiet residential street, with off-street parking found on a concrete driveway to the side elevation which in turn leads to a detached garage. To the front is a small laid lawn with dwarf wall boundaries, planted borders and a path leading to the front door.
To the rear you will find a small garden again predominantly laid to lawn with concrete path leading to a personnel door giving access into the garage, with the rear garden offering a non-overlooked feel.
A £1,000 budget is in place to cover costs of flooring. The discerning purchaser is welcome to add to this budget if they desire to upgrade their chosen flooring.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27399269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Town & City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.