3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Park, Fakenham
- Semi Detached
- Immaculately Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Viewing Recommended
A rare opportunity to purchase this immaculately presented semi detached house. The property benefits from modern kitchen / diner, three bedrooms, private enclosed garden, ample parking & garage. Viewing highly recommended!
UPVC entrance door, radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 22' 6" x 14' max ( 6.86m x 4.27m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring, telephone and TV points, radiator, coving and understairs cupboard.
Kitchen-Diner 16' 11" max x 15' 11" ( 5.16m max x 4.85m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Single bowl sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and free standing cooker with cooker hood over. Coving, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window to the rear and UPVC door to the side. Space for table and chairs.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to the side, access to loft space and airing cupboard with new gas combi boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 8' to wardrobe fronts ( 3.68m x 2.44m to wardrobe fronts )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" to wardrobe fronts x 10' 1" ( 3.38m to wardrobe fronts x 3.07m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 2" max ( 2.72m x 2.18m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Panelled bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Extractor fan, radiator , tiled floor and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
The property is approached by a driveway providing ample parking and leads to the garage. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72554681.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM105300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.