2 bedroom retirement property for saleNorthfield Court, Aldeburgh
- Exclusive retirement property for the over 55s.
- First floor two double bedroom apartment
- Spacious sitting room with triple aspect bay window
- Fitted kitchen
- Single garage
- Laundry Room
- Mini-bus for local shopping trips
- Guest Suite for visitors
- Resident Estate Managers
- Allotments and a Greenhouse for residents' use
An attractive and well maintained first floor two bedroom apartment located on a purpose built development for the over 55's. Management services are provided by Cognatum estates a not-for-profit organisation and one of the UK's leading companies in retirement housing.
Cognatum’s two Suffolk estates can be found in Aldeburgh and Long Melford. Elegant, romantic Suffolk, with its long stretches of coastline and heathland, enjoys an air of remoteness. Yet the towns of Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds provide plentiful restaurants, shops and leisure activities; Aldeburgh is a vibrant pocket of culture, renown for its annual classical music festival; and Newmarket Racecourse stands on the eastern border with Cambridgeshire. An historical lack of stone in the area has led to many buildings being constructed with brick and flint, an unusual but charming local architectural quirk. There is excellent walking and cycling in the Suffolk countryside, and the Anglo-Saxon burial grounds of Sutton Hoo lie near Woodbridge. The county is well-served by the A14, and Stansted is the nearest large airport.
Services include resident estate managers, making this property ideal for a ‘lock up and leave’, regular gardening, personal alarm system, laundry room, guest suite for visitors to stay and minibus for shopping trips.
150 year lease (from 2000), no ground rent and 55+ age covenant.
For viewings please contact the Estate Managers 01728 453469
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72559151.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5099039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cognatum Property Limited, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.