3 bedroom terraced house for saleKimberley Avenue, SE15
Withdrawn from Market
A charming 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, Victorian terrace across three levels with potential to extend (subject to planning). With bright living space, the home offers three double bedrooms, a family bathroom, a large kitchen/dining space that flows out into the garden, beautiful original wooden flooring, and double-glazed sash windows throughout. It is quietly set in a popular street, near Nunhead Village centre and within very close proximity to transport links and also local primary schools.
Those who live in the neighbourhood cherish Peckham and the many features that make up its unique character. Nunhead Village is in strolling distance with a wide range of restaurants, pubs, cafes, shops, and local gems such as Ayre's bakery, Soper's fishmongers, The Old Nun's Head gastro pub, and other restaurants and cafes surrounding The Green: Babette, The Habit café, and Four Hundred Rabbits to name a few. Peckham Rye Park is also close by, one of London's loveliest green spaces and a refuge from the urban sprawl of the city. You're in a perfect position here for enjoying the popular centres of Nunhead, Peckham, and East Dulwich, with a choice of excellent independent high street shopping on your doorstep and tantalizing new places popping up.
Excellent transport links are close by: the nearest railway stations are Nunhead (0.1 mi), Queens Road (0.5 mi), and Peckham Rye (0.9 mi). Also note that bus route 78 goes directly to Liverpool St. from Nunhead Green.
- Trains from Nunhead station (Zone 2) travel directly to Victoria, Blackfriars, and others.
- Trains from Queens Road (Zone 2) travel directly to London Bridge, Crystal Palace, Norwood Junction, and others.
- Trains from Peckham Rye (Zone 2) travel directly to London Bridge, Victoria, Elephant & Castle, and Blackfriars.
- East London Line services from Queens Road and Peckham Rye stations travel directly to Clapham Junction, Canada Water, Shoreditch High Street, Hoxton, Dalston Junction, Highbury & Islington, and others.
Known as London's coolest, foodiest borough (Sunday Times April 2018), SE15's charm lies in its rough-around-the-edges vibe. Start your day at Peckham Refreshment Rooms then head next door to Brick House Bakery for rocket fuel-grade coffee. The Bussey Building is the heart of Peckham and now south London's most exciting cultural hub, with theatre, concerts and art installations all year. In the warmer months, its open-air Rooftop Cinema Club screens cult movies. At Peckham Levels, previously a multistorey car park, there's yoga, street food and a kids' play area. In the Summer, Frank's Cafe, on the roof, offers an enviable panorama of the city. You won't go hungry in SE15. Coal Rooms opened recently in what was Peckham Rye station's ticket office, with a focus on meat: smoked ox cheek or gutsy goat chops with delicate side dishes. Its sister restaurant, Aside, does slap-up Sunday roasts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72559469.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101373003470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gareth James Property, Nunhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.