3 bedroom terraced house for saleCornfield Road, Stockton-On-Tees, TS19
- VIEWINGS AND OFFERS INVITED
- Superb Inner Terraced Home
- Offering 3 Bedroom Accommodation
- Refurbished Kitchen And Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Energy Rating C
* Superb inner terraced home* Popular Fairfield location* Well placed for local amenities* Refurbished kitchen and bathroom* VIEWINGS AND OFFERS INVITED*
VIEWINGS AND OFFERS ARE INVITED on this inner terraced home
This superbly presented home is likely to be of interest to a range of potential buyers including those looking to buy their first home, young families or buy to let investors.
On arriving at this property the buyer is welcomed to the entrance hall with stairs to the first floor. The lounge features a double glazed bay window which floods the room with natural light and a feature fireplace forms an attractive focal point whilst providing a secondary source of heating.
The kitchen/ diner is situated to the rear of the property and is fitted with an excellent range of refurbished units including base and wall cupboards, drawers and work surfaces together with sink tap and splash back.
Situated off the kitchen and taking advantage of the rear garden aspect is the conservatory.
Moving through the accommodation and up the first floor there are 3 good size bedrooms which are served by the refurbished bathroom/ Wc.
Stepping outside the block paved frontage provides off road parking whilst at the rear the property enjoys an enclosed lawned garden.
Cornfield Road is well placed for local amenities including everyday shopping requirements, schools, buses and has good access to commuting routes throughout Teesside and beyond.
Lounge 13' 2" x 11' 4" (plus bay) (4m x 3.44m (plus bay) )
Dining Kitchen 19' 7" x 9' 9" (5.96m x 2.97m )
Conservatory 16' 4" x 9' 3" (4.97m x 2.81m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 11' 3" (3.58m x 3.43m )
Bedroom 2 16' 0" x 9' 9" (4.87m x 2.98m )
Bedroom 3 8' 0" x 5' 6" (2.44m x 1.68m )
Bathroom 8' 2" x 8' 7" (2.48m x 2.62m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72565348.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201146475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reeds Rains, Stockton-on-Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.