2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNew Park Road, Queensferry, Deeside
- Extremely well maintained 2 bed detached bungalow
- South facing rear garden, garage, additional parking and driveway to front
- Vendor suited and priced to sell
- Popular location
- Good transport links
Extremely well maintained 2 bed detached bungalow, situated along a quiet street, close to amenities and good transport links, Vendor suited and priced to sell, viewing of this property is Highly Recommended.
Superb 2 bedroom detached bungalow, extremely well maintained throughout with the additional benefit of mature South facing rear garden. Spacious and airy and situated on a quiet street with similar properties this is an opportunity not to be missed. Vendor suited and priced to sell, viewing of this property is Highly Recommended.
Door leading into;
Bright and airy entrance hallway, doors leading into all rooms, radiator, storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.57m into bay x 3.63m )
Front aspect UPVC double glazed bay window. feature fireplace with surround, radiator, television point.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.87m )
Front aspect UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 10" max x 9' 11" ( 3.91m max x 3.02m )
Side aspect UPVC double glazed window, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surface over, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, oven with hob and hood over, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, complimentary part tiled walls, radiator, boiler. Doorway leading into;
Conservatory 10' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.17m x 2.51m )
With views over rear garden, radiator, sliding patio door leading directly into garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" max x 12' ( 3.89m max x 3.66m )
Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.11m )
Side aspect UPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Side aspect UPVC double glazed window, suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, radiator, extractor fan, complimentary part tiled walls.
The front of the property is approached by a hardstanding driveway leading to the garage, which also provides additional parking, continuing into a footpath leading to the side of the property. The front is mainly laid with decorative stone and additional attractive planted areas, bordered by mature hedging to the front.
Accessed by a side gate, the fully enclosed south facing rear garden is bordered by mature hedging, mainly laid to lawn with additional mature planting and additional patio area. Two sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS114636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.