4 bedroom detached house for saleFairway Avenue, Tilehurst, Reading
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning Four bedroomed detached extended Haddock house
- Kitchen has an open feel with a dedicated breakfast bar
- Garden room with doors into the rear garden
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and refitted en-suite shower room
- Brick built paved driveway with parking for a couple of vehicles and double garage
- There is easy access to Reading main line and Tilehurst stations.
- Sought after locations within Little Heath, St Paul's and Springfield school catchments
3D VIRTUAL WALK AROUND TOUR AVAILABLE on this stunning Four bedroom detached extended Haddock house. The property is in good order and benefits from a spacious entrance hall, WC, reception room with feature bay window, dining room which comfortably sits eight, whilst the Kitchen has an open feel with a DEDICATED BREAKFAST BAR. There is also a garden room with doors into the rear garden.
The first floor encompasses a MASTER BEDROOM with BUILT IN WARDROBES and refitted en-suite shower room and three further double bedrooms and four piece family bathroom.The front of the property has a landscaped front garden and brick built paved driveway with parking for a couple of vehicles and double garage. The property also has an enclosed split level garden to the rear with mature shrubs and trees bordering.
The property is situated in one of Tilehurst most sought after locations within Little Heath, St Paul’s and Springfield school catchments and would be ideal for commuters as there is EASY ACCESS TO READING MAINLINE AND TILEHURST STATIONS.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72576530.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8678533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property IQ Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.