3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNottingham Road, Giltbrook, Nottingham, NG16
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen and Dining Room
- Excellent Public Transport & Road Links
- Off Road Parking for 5 Vehicles
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Rear Garden
- Close to Giltrbrook Retail & Eastwood Town Centre
This three bedroom semi detached house is positioned in a sought after location being just half a mile from Giltbrook retail park and the amenities of Hilltop. Eastwood & Kimberley Town Centres are just over a mile away and the Rainbow One bus route runs regularly with a stop just seconds from the property. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge with bay window, dining room with French doors leading to the garden and open plan kitchen and breakfast area. Upstairs you find two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom modern three piece suite. Outside, to the front there is off road parking for 5 vehicles and an enclosed garden to the rear with patio and decking seating areas. To book your appointment to view this family home call Watsons on 01159385577, 8am - 8pm, 7days.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10533673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watsons Estate Agents, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.