3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 60 The Lawrence, Egstow Park, Off Derby Road, Clay Cross, Chesterfield
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen, Living / dining room with French doors to the rear
- Master Bedroom with En-suite
- Two further bedrooms
- Full NHBC Guarantee
Plot 60 THE LAWRENCE a luxurious three bedroom semi detached home NOW RESERVED MORE PLOTS RELEASING SOON ..... DONT MISS OUT ON THESE BEAUTIFUL HOMES. Located on the exciting New Development of Egstow Park.
Egstow Park is an exciting New Development located just off the main Derby Road in Clay Cross. The development offers an exclusive range of 2,3 & 4 bedroom properties, designed to a high specification throughout, with the first phase being released for sale February 2018
Welcome to St. Modwen Homes
At St. Modwen Homes we're committed to delivering high quality homes that really stand out from the competition. That's why, at just a few years old, we're already a multi-award winning house builder.
We work closely with our architects to ensure each property is cleverly thought out with the new owner in mind, from spacious rooms, to in-built storage and great local amenities.
What's more, each house is designed with large windows and higher than average ceilings allowing light to flood through your new home, not to mention the carefully designed kitchens and top quality fixtures that we include as standard.
Whether you're looking for your first home or moving up the property ladder, our friendly sales teams are always happy to help you find your perfect home and, with a number of house buying initiatives on offer, it won't be long before you're enjoying the St. Modwen Homes' difference.
Living / Diner
*Computer generated images are indicative only. External finishes, materials, layouts, window positions and styles may vary. Interior photography shows typical St. Modwen home interior and may include upgrades that do not come as standard*
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72598508.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.