4 bedroom link detached house for saleWarren Side, South Harting, Petersfield, West Sussex
- Detached Family Home
- Sought After Village Location
- Walking Distance of Village Primary School
- Stunning Views Towards South Downs
- Generous Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen, Ground Floor Wet Room and W.C.
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Attractive Rear Garden
- Oil Fired Heating
Enjoying wonderful South Down views, this four bedroom detached house is offered for sale with the benefit of no onward chain. The spacious accommodation is arranged over two floors and has been recently decorated by the current vendor. The property offers a blank canvas for any would be purchaser to update the kitchen, bathroom and floor coverings to their own specification to allow them to really stamp their mark. There is a lovely rear aspect living/dining room which takes in the vista and also benefits from a pair of French doors which leads to the garden. The kitchen is fitted with a number of base and eye level units and provides space for domestic appliances. The fourth bedroom is located on the ground floor and could either be used as a bedroom or a further reception room if preferred. Completing the ground accommodation is a wet room and w.c.
On the first floor, the three bedrooms are all of an exceptional size with the rear aspect rooms enjoying elevated views over countryside toward the South Downs. The family bathroom is fitted with a panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin and w.c.
Externally, the rear garden is enclosed on all sides and is well established with a number of planted borders and hedging. There is a patio area and the remainder is mainly laid to lawn. To the side of the property there is an external store and a recently installed plastic oil tank for the central heating. To the front of the property is a side gate leading to the garden and area of lawn. Ample residents parking is available opposite the property and a viewing comes highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET190131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.