2 bedroom maisonette for saleCedar Court, Totteridge Road, High Wycombe
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Independent Access via private front Door
- Entrance Hall
- L shaped Lounge/Diner
- 2 Bedrooms
- Residents Parking
- Two minute walk to Train Station and Town
- Ideal Investment/First Time Purchase
A well-positioned first floor generously sized maisonette located within walking distance of High Wycombe town centre including a mainline train station, day-to-day shopping facilities, theatre, library, parkland and the Eden shopping precinct. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom/wc, communal gardens and residents parking. The property is offered with no onward chain.
Please note we have been advised by the vendor that the lease remaining is approximately 40 years
NOTE: These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Purchasers to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agents nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. Any prospective Purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the particulars contained
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYWYC_548450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RyeView Homes - Residential Sales & Lettings, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.