3 bedroom detached house for saleElm Close, Rishton, Blackburn
- For sale with no chain
- Detached family home
- Quiet cul de sac
- Located close to schooling, golf club and easy access to motorway
- Surrounding gardens, extensive driveway and garage
- Extended to the rear with further potential
- Lounge, dining room, dining kitchen
- Rear hall, cloaks and WC
- Three bedrooms
- Four piece family bathroom
An opportunity to purchase a detached family home which is brimming with potential within a popular area of Rishton.
Maintained to a high standard throughout, this property has been a much loved family home. To the rear is a sizeable extension creating a wonderful family focused living area. Still prime for further extension / alterations if desired with wrap around gardens
Internal accommodation -
Entrance hall giving access to the dining kitchen, dual aspect lounge and stairs to first floor accommodation. Dining room to the rear, internal rear porch with access to cloakroom and WC (ideal for family life)
The first floor accommodation has a spacious landing giving access to the three bedrooms, a four piece family bathroom and storage. The family bathroom has high end fittings and finish.
To the front there is a driveway for numerous vehicles leading to the garage. To the sides and rear there is an enclosed wrap around garden, part used to grow fruit / veg and part laid to lawn. Option to extend, subject to planning.
To view this property 7 days a week, call UK Online Agents on 0800 772 3773.
Front External, Garden And Extensive Driveway Lead -
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 7.2 x 3.3 (23'7" x 10'9") -
Dining Room - 3.4 x 3.7 (11'1" x 12'1") -
Rear Entrance Hall And Cloakroom - 3.5 x 2.4 (11'5" x 7'10") -
Wc / Utility - 1.9 x 1.2 (6'2" x 3'11") -
Dining Kitchen - 2.7 x 4.9 (8'10" x 16'0") -
Master Bedroom - 3.3 x 4.1 (10'9" x 13'5") -
Bedroom Two - 3.1 x 3.4 (10'2" x 11'1") -
Bedroom Three - 3.1 x 2.8 (10'2" x 9'2") -
Four Piece Family Bathroom - 2.7 x 1.6 (8'10" x 5'2") -
Side And Rear Garden -
Side Garden / Allotment -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72602105.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27783938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UK Online Agents, Oswaldtwistle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.