2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDolcliffe Road, Mexborough
- ***GUIDE PRICE £120,000- £125,000***
- Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Lounge
- Two Bedroom, En-suite to master bedroom
- Conservatory, Leading to rear garden
- Off Road Parking
***GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £125,000***
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation provided situated in this elevated position with views over countryside with benefit of conservatory.
***GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £125,000***
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation provided situated in this elevated position with views over countryside with benefit of a conservatory
Having mosaic Floor tiling and one central heating radiator.
Lounge 10' 8" into recess x 16' inro bay window ( 3.25m into recess x 4.88m inro bay window )
Having UPVC double glazed bay window. Light oak effect fire surround with marble effect back and heath incorporating and electric fire. Laminated flooring and one central heating radiator
Downstairs Cloak Room
Having W.C and hand wash basin
Kitchen 14' 2" x 13' 6" ( 4.32m x 4.11m )
Having a range of light oak wall and base unit, inset stainless steel sink unit. built in electric oven, hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, complimentary wall tiling and floor tiling UPVC double glazed window.
Conservatory 13' 3" x 8' ( 4.04m x 2.44m )
Leading from kitchen into conservatory. Constructed in UPVC and brick with electric wall heater and door leading to rear garden
Having Airing cylinder covered housing the gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 14' x 11' 6" into recess ( 4.27m x 3.51m into recess )
Front facing room with two UPVC double glazed windows. A range of built in wardrobes, shelving and hanging space inside and one central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.15m x 3.48m into recess )
Rear facing room with UPVC double glazed window and one radiator. Door leading through into En-suite shower room. En-suite having separate shower cubical with electric shower, chromium towel rail and UPVC double glazed window.
Having full suite in white comprising of corner bath, W.C and wash basin. Fully tiled walls and chromium towel rail and UPVC Double glazed window.
Low maintenance garden with off road vehicle parking. Garden to the rear with a variety of trees and shrubs. lawned garden to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72602663.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB111798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.