3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHassall Road, Hatton, Derby
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Sought Location
- Lounge with Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms and House Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
This semi detached family home is available with no upward chain and is in a highly desirable location, the property in brief comprises of Entrance Hall, Guest WC, Lounge with Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, three Bedrooms and House Bathroom. The property further benefits from Off Road Parking,
This semi detached family home is available with no upward chain and is in a highly desirable location, the property in brief comprises of Entrance Hall, Guest WC, Lounge with Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms, En-suite and House Bathroom. The property further benefits from Off Road Parking, Front and Rear Gardens. No through road, close to field walks and Burglar alarm system.
Lawned fore garden with a tarmac drive providing off road parking.
Wooden door to front elevation, a central heating radiator, laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor and a ceiling light point.
W.C, wash hand basin, tiling to splash back areas, obscure UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, a central heating radiator, laminate floor and an extractor fan.
Lounge 12' 1" x 13' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.99m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, gas fireplace, a central heating radiator, gas fireplace, laminate flooring, coving, ceiling light point and an arch to:
Dining Room 9' 10" x 7' ( 3.00m x 2.13m )
UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to the conservatory, coving, ceiling light point and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
Fitted kitchen to comprise of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer, tiling to splash back areas and floor, electric oven, gas hob, electric cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, cupboard housing a central heating boiler, a central heating radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation and a door to the side elevation.
Conservatory 9' 8" x 8' ( 2.95m x 2.44m )
UPVC construction, laminate flooring, power points and a ceiling fan and light.
Bedroom One 12' 1" max x 12' 1" ( 3.68m max x 3.68m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation, a central heating radiator and a ceiling light point.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiling to splash back areas, a central heating radiator, storage cupboard and a ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 7' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.16m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, a central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 7' 1" ( 1.85m x 2.16m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, a central heating radiator and a ceiling light point.
Chrome towel radiator, bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin with vanity storage, extractor fan, tiling to splash back area and a ceiling light point.
Laid mainly to lawn and gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72602960.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT204044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.