1 bedroom apartment for saleBrookland Court, Saxon Square, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2
- 999 year leasehold
- 10 year LABC warranty
- Affordable service charge and ground rents
- Walking distance to Luton and Luton Airport parkway railway station
- Close to M1 motorway and London Luton airport
- Excellent connections to Central London
- Located in the heart of a major regeneration area
- Landscaped gardens throughout
A 557 sq. ft. 1 bedroom apartment located on the ground floor with south-east facing views located within this fantastic NEW DEVELOPMENT of SAXON SQUARE in the heart of LUTON one of the FASTEST GROWING areas for BUSINESS and REGENERATION growth.
Colliers International is pleased to present this NEW CONTEMPORARY development in the VIBRANT town of Luton. Saxon Square offers 223 BEAUTIFULLY designed APARTMENTS with unparalleled level of CONNECTIVITY.
With EASY ACCESS to two railway STATIONS (Luton and Luton Airport), offering direct routes to King’s Cross St Pancras is as little as 25 MINUTES and close to M1 and London Luton Airport. Saxon Square is perfectly positioned to CONNECT you to the WORLD.
Set within urban squares, LANDSCAPED PARKLANDS and finished to a high specification, Saxon Square offer a relaxed, modern, luxury lifestyle. Cycle stores, secure parking and a SHORT WALK to shops, food courts and restaurants in the adjacent NAPIER PARK and STIRLING PLACE combine to create the perfect template for CONTEMPORARY LIVING.
Property features to note:
- Integrated kitchen appliances including ceramic hob, double oven, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer (where applicable)
- Wiring only for Sky Q television
- Residential parking
- Cycle storage
- Landscaped gardens
- Secure audio entry system
Please note the CGI images provided are intended for illustrative purposes only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72603719.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED170054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.