3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiddleton Drive, Inkersall, Chesterfield
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Located in a popular residential location & close to local amenities
- Ideal First Time Buyer or Young Family home
- Kitchen, lounge/diner, utility area & conservatory
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
- Off street parking to the front
- Enclosed rear garden
This three bedroom semi detached property with utility area and conservatory is located in the popular residential area of Inkersall, close to local sometimes and transport links and would make a great first time buyer or young family home. Enclosed Garden and off street parking. View Early!
A front facing double glazed door opens into this entrance hallway, fitted with a side facing PVCu double glazed window and a built in storage cupboard housing the boiler. Whilst there is a central heating radiator, a solid wood floor and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge/diner 23' 1" Max x 12' 4" Max ( 7.04m Max x 3.76m Max )
This well appointed double aspect lounge diner of contemporary decor is fitted with a front facing PVCu double glazed window and rear facing French doors opening to the conservatory. Whilst the main focal point of the room is the feature fire place with back and hearth and timber surround. Two central heating radiators, coving to the ceiling and a TV point.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.21m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, with work surfaces over and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space is offered for a range master cooker with a double cooker hood above whilst there is an integrated dishwasher and a free standing fridge. Whilst there is a central heating radiator, tiling to the walls and a built in pantry cupboard. A rear facing PVCu double glazed window over looks the garden whilst an internal door open to the utility.
Side Extension / Utility Room
This first floor side extension offers a great addition to the home, fitted with both front and rear facing external doors and a central heating radiator. The area offers a utility area fitted with base units with work surface over, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, a dryer and a freezer. Whilst two further doors open to give access to the storage rooms.
Conservatory 9' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.29m )
Accessed from the lounge area, this brick and PVCu construction conservatory is fitted with both front and side facing double glazed windows, wall lights points and tiling to the floor. Whilst a side facing door opens to the garden.
Stairs rise from the hallway to this first floor landing, fitted with a side facing PVCu double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a built in airing cupboard. The loft access point is also located to this area, and the loft been fitted with two Velux style windows.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 11' 10" Max ( 3.63m x 3.61m Max )
This rear facing Master bedroom of neutral decor is fitted with a rear facing PVCu double glazed window, spot lights to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and a telephone point.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" Max x 10' 10" ( 3.58m Max x 3.30m )
A further double bedroom fitted with a rear facing PVCu double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' ( 2.72m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a front facing PVCu double glazed window, a central heating radiator and stair box.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising of a pedestal hand wash basin, a low flush w.c and P shaped panelled bath with glass shower screen and shower over. Whilst there is complimentary tiling to the walls, a central heating radiator, a wall mounted towel rail and a rear facing obscure PVCu double gazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a flagged driveway offering off street parking for a number of vehicles, whilst to the rear is an enclosed flagged garden, with feature flower beds and shrub borders. A raised flagged patio area offers an ideal space for outside seating. Outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72604502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.