3 bedroom flat for saleNew Church Road, Hove
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- WHOLE OF THE FIRST FLOOR
- LONG LEASE
- OVER 1,000 SQ. FT.
- PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED FOR FURTHER 2 EN SUITE BEDROOMS IN LOFT SPACE
For Sale by Public Auction on 11th May 2018 - Guide Price £350,000Plus - This spacious 3 bedroom apartment boasts gas central heating and UPVC double glazing, together with planning permission for a further two en suite bedrooms in the loft space.
The property can be found in an established and popular residential area with a host of amenities available nearby in Boundary Road. The seafront is only a short distance away together with various travel networks and public transport links.
This spacious 3 bedroom apartment is offered in good decorative condition and is ideal for buy to let/serviced accommodation usage. The property boasts gas central heating and UPVC double glazing, together with planning permission for a further two en suite bedrooms in the loft space.
Ground floor comprises of communal entrance door to communal entrance hall, private flat front door to entrance hallway with stairs to 1st floor.
First floor comprises the landing, living room, kitchen/diner, bedroom 1, 2 & 3, bathroom & separate w/c.
Living Room 14' 9" max x 15' 7" max ( 4.50m max x 4.75m max )
Kitchen 13' 8" max x 9' 5" max ( 4.17m max x 2.87m max )
Bedroom 1 16' 4" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.98m max x 3.51m max )
Bedroom 2 9' 8" max x 13' 2" max ( 2.95m max x 4.01m max )
Bedroom 3 7' 7" max x 9' 8" max ( 2.31m max x 2.95m max )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72606320.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH106310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Fox & Sons, Hove on 01273 820280.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.