1 bedroom apartment for saleArgent House, London, NW9
- 986 year lease
- 10 year NHBC guarantee
- Parking available
- Set around an acre of green space
- Walking distance to Colindale underground station
- Excellent connections to Central London
- Located in the heart of a major regeneration area
A recently completed 565 sq. ft. 1 bedroom apartment located on the ground floor with a benefit of a private terrace with views overlooking the landscaped gardens within this exclusive new development of Argent House in Beaufort Park.
Colindale is the residential, retail and leisure heart of North West London, with year round programme of outdoor events including artisan street markets and food festivals and well served with bars, coffee shops and restaurants serving a variety of cuisine.
The development is a short walk from Colindale London Underground Station, providing easy access to the Northern Line and the wider tube network. Euston, King’s Cross St. Pancras and other key destinations are less than half an hour away. Nearby Hendon Station offers access to the national rail network.
Features to note:
- Secure video entry system
- Fully equipped gymnasium and spa facilities including swimming pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi
- Integrated kitchen appliances including ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer dryer
- 24-hour on site estate management service
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Carpet to bedroom
- LED down lighting to living space, kitchen, bathroom and hallway
- The Sky+HD box is free for 18 month (when the contract is activated by the purchaser)
- WiFi internet access (free for first 12 months)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72608321.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED180128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.