5 bedroom detached house for saleSea Way, PO22
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms (En suite to master)
- 4 Receptions
- Modern style kitchen
- Heated indoor swimming pool & jacuzzi
- 3892 Sq Ft
- Driveway for 8 cars & Garage
- Large garden
- Sought after location
- Characterful 5-7-bedroom house consisting of 5 double bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with separate dressing room and en suite bathroom.
- Large reception room with fire place, view and access to the rear garden.
- Separate television room, Study, Dining room.
- Large, rear-facing, modern style kitchen with dual fuel double oven.
- Heated indoor swimming pool with jacuzzi and plant room.
- Electric-gated entrance to driveway, with space for up to 8 cars plus secure garage.
- Fully boarded attic with window.
- Double glazed aluminium windows throughout.
- Gas-fired central heating.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72613463.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.