4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEndowood Road, Somersall, Chesterfield
- STUNNING EXTENDED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR Double Bedrooms
- TWO Bathrooms
- Extended with contemporary styled accommodation
- Open Plan Ground Floor Family Area
- Brookfield School Catchment
- Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking
- Landscaped garden to rear
- EPC Rating- D
*** STUNNING EXTENDED FAMILY HOME WITH RE-FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS ***
* This immaculately presented FOUR Double Bedroomed, TWO 'Bathroomed' Semi Detached House has been extended to offer generously proportioned and contemporary styled accommodation including a fantastic Open Plan Ground Floor Family Area with superb Re-Fitted Kitchen together with Four Double Bedrooms and Two Superb bathrooms, located in this sought after residential area, with Brookfield School Catchment.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Open plan area including Family Room, Garden Room and Re-Fitted Kitchen, Four Double Bedrooms, En Suite Bathroom and Family Bathroom.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a walled concrete/paved driveway providing Off Street Parking and leading to the Integral Garage with folding doors, light and power. There is also a raised flower bed.
To the rear of the property there is a good sized landscaped garden comprising of a block paved patio and lawn with mature planted borders and central block paved path. Beyond this there is a raised decking area.
General - Gas central heating (Worcester Greenstar Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Gross internal floor area - 132.6 sq.m./1428 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - D
Secondary School Catchment Area - Brookfield Academy Trust
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With engineered oak flooring, built-in under stair storage cupboard and staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Living Room - 4.29m x 3.25m (14'1 x 10'8) - A generous front facing reception room with contemporary inset cassette wood burning fire and marble hearth.
Oak French doors open and give access into the ...
Superb Open Plan Kitchen/Family Room/Garden Room -
Family Room - 5.11m x 3.66m (16'9 x 12'0) - A most generous living space being open plan to the kitchen, with engineered oak flooring and a picture window overlooking the rear garden.
An opening leads through into Garden Room and a further opening leads through into the ...
Re-Fitted Kitchen - 3.78m x 2.92m (12'5 x 9'7) - Fitted with a range of olive shaker style wall, drawer and base units with Corian work surfaces and glass upstands.
Inset 1½ bowl sink with insinkerator and pull out hose mixer tap.
Integrated Neff appliances to include dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, conventional oven and grill, steam oven and induction hob with glass splashback and extractor over.
Tiled floor with under floor heating and downlighting to the ceiling.
A door gives access into the Integral Garage.
Garden Room - 3.56m x 2.69m (11'8 x 8'10) - A pleasant room with engineered oak flooring and two sets of French doors which overlook and open onto the rear garden.
On The First Floor -
Landing - With engineered oak flooring and built-in over stair storage cupboard.
There is also a loft access hatch with pull down ladder to a part boarded roof space with lighting.
Master Bedroom - 3.78m x 3.71m (12'5 x 12'2) - A generous front facing double bedroom with laminate flooring and a range of fitted wardrobes and drawer unit. A door gives access into the ...
En Suite Bathroom - Being fully tiled and fitted with a white 3-piece suite comprising of a Boston shower bath with glass shower screen and mixer shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Chrome heated towel rail., tiled flooring and downlighting to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two - 3.66m x 3.25m (12'0 x 10'8) - A front facing double bedroom with laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three - 3.71m x 3.33m (12'2 x 10'11) - A rear facing double bedroom with laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four - 3.20m x 3.02m (10'6 x 9'11) - A rear facing double bedroom with laminate flooring.
Family Bathroom - Being fully tiled and fitted with a white 3-piece suite comprising of a jacuzzi bath with mixer shower over and central waterfall tap, semi pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Chrome heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a walled concrete/paved driveway providing Off Street Parking and leading to the Integral Garage with folding doors, light and power. There is also a raised flower bed.
To the rear of the property there is a good sized landscaped garden comprising a block paved patio and lawn with mature planted borders and central block paved path. Beyond this there is a raised decking area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27785180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.