2 bedroom terraced house for salePark Street Swinton Manchester
- Substantial Period Mid Terrace
- Two Good Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan To Dining Room
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Great Access Into Manchester City Centre
- Close To Victoria Park, Walkling Distance To Swinton Precinct
- For Sale With No Chain
- Fantastic Opportunity For First Time Buy Or Buy To Let
We are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom period mid terrace in Swinton. Located close to Victoria Park and walking distance to Swinton Shopping precinct, this property would make the perfect starter home or buy to let investment. It also presents a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to put their own stamp on a property as it offers great potential. Entering via a vestibule into a spacious lounge, double doors leading to a further spacious reception room and fitted kitchen to the rear. To the first floor there are two good bedrooms plus a family bathroom. Low maintenance gardens to the front and rear with gated access. Parking to the front. A very popular location in the heart of Swinton, for sale with no chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72614201.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8701132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.