3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCherry Grove, Whitby, Ellesmere Port
- No Chain!
- Well-Presented Front & Rear Gardens
- Popular Location
Situated in 'The Groves', a sought-after part of Whitby close to local schools, amenities & travel links is this well-presented & extended semi-detached house. Comprising two reception rooms & kitchen. Three well-proportioned bedrooms & shower room. Garage, driveway & well maintained gardens.
**NO CHAIN!**Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this well-presented extended semi-detached house situated in 'The Groves', a sought-after part of Whitby close to local schools, amenities and travel links. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, and kitchen to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a shower room. Externally the property boasts a driveway providing ample off-road parking for multiple cars, a garage as well as well-maintained gardens to the front and rear. This house would make a fantastic family home and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
With double glazed door and window to the front, radiator, staircase to the first floor and understairs cupboard beneath.
Lounge 14' 10" maximum into bay x 11' 10" maximum into recess ( 4.52m maximum into bay x 3.61m maximum into recess )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire surround with coal effect living flame gas fire and radiator.
Dining Room 15' 11" x 9' 7" maximum ( 4.85m x 2.92m maximum )
With radiator and double glazed patio doors over-looking and leading to the rear garden.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 7' 7" ( 4.83m x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen comprising, wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Stainless steel inset sink unit, gas/electric connection point for a free standing cooker, washing machine plumbing, space for fridge freezer, gas fired central heating combination point. Built-in storage cupboard, part tiled walls and tiled floor. Double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door to the side.
Accessed from the ground floor by a staircase leading to the first floor landing.
With double glazed window to the side and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 6" max into bay & recess x 10' 6" max ( 4.42m max into bay & recess x 3.20m max )
With double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.17m x 2.92m )
With double glazed window to the rear, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' ( 2.59m x 2.13m )
With double glazed window to the front, built-in storage cupboard and radiator.
Shower room comprising walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. tiled walls, radiator, loft access and double glazed window to the rear.
There are garden to both the front and rear.
Well-kept front garden which is laid to lawn, driveway to the side providing off-road parking. Access to the rear garden via gate to the side of the property.
Garage with up and over garage doors, single glazed window to the side, power and light, door to/from the rear garden.
The rear enclosed garden with panelled fencing, is laid to lawn with paved sitting areas, borders housing plants and shrubs. There are also two brick outbuildings providing ample additional storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72615008.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU105425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.