3 bedroom maisonette for saleAmis Avenue, West Ewell, Surrey
- First Floor Maisonette
- Private Front Garden
- Walking distance to Ruxley Lane Shops
- Close to Tolworth Station
- Excellent school catchment
- Three double bedrooms
- Spacious living/dining room
- Generous kitchen
- Refurbished throughout
- Ideal for downsizer or FTB
Having been refurbished throughout by the current owners, The Personal Agent are pleased to present this spacious and bright first floor maisonette that benefits from three double bedrooms, lounge with feature fireplace and a kitchen.
Such is the rarity of a first floor property like this becoming available we are recommending immediate inspection to fully appreciate the position and the internal finish on offer.
Whether you are wanting to downsize but not downgrade, a first time buyer or an investor, this property offers something for everyone with its truly versatile accommodation and fantastic position in a no through road.
Having been refurbished throughout by the current owners, The Personal Agent are pleased to present this spacious and bright first floor maisonette that benefits from three double bedrooms, kitchen and a lounge with feature fireplace.
Such is the rarity of a first floor property like this becoming available we are recommending immediate inspection to fully appreciate the position and the internal finish by the current owners.
Ewell Village has a variety of shops including a Sainsburys Local, and a wide variety of cafés, restaurants and pubs available locally.
Ewell is a popular commuter town, located to the south west of London and offers a good mix of state and independent schools for all age groups.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72619856.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27786179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Personal Agent, West Ewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.