2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCambridge Road, Harworth, Doncaster
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000
- Offered with NO CHAIN
- Off Street Parking, Large Rear Garden
- Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen, Lounge
- Two Bedrooms, Office & Bathroom
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000 - Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS.Semi detached house with a Large rear garden and off street parking, internally offering lounge, breakfast kitchen, two double bedrooms and office.
Call today to arrange a viewing by appointment only via the agent.
Convenient access to the wide and varied range of amenities to Bircotes where there is both primary and secondary schooling, modern healthcare centre and a varied array of shops. Access to the A1 motorway is within a five minute drive away where there are links to the M18, M1 and M180.
Bawtry is a popular market town located only a short drive away with a bustling social scene during both the day and evening with coffee shops and tea room, restaurants and winebars and individual shops and boutiques.
Front facing door, stairs leading to the first floor and central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 2" into alcove x 11' 8" ( 4.32m into alcove x 3.56m )
Offering a front facing double glazed window, the focal point of the room is the gas fire with marble effect back and hearth. Central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a television point.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.54m )
Having a range of wall and base units set above and below worktops that includes a stainless steel sink and drainer. Having space for a cooker, washer and fridge there is also a pantry with shelving. Central heating radiator. Rear and side facing double glazed windows alongside rear facing entrance door.
Having side facing double glazed windows and loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 8" max x 14' 2" max ( 2.95m max x 4.32m max )
Having front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" plus door recess x 8' 9" ( 3.33m plus door recess x 2.67m )
Double bedroom having a rear facing double glazed window, coving into the ceiling, storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Office/ Wardrobe 5' 11" x 3' 9" plus door recess ( 1.80m x 1.14m plus door recess )
Ideal use for an office or walk in wardrobe with front facing double glazed window.
Fitted with a suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low flush wc, splash back tiling to sink, central heating radiator, rear facing double glazed window and obscure window.
Driveway providing off road parking to the front with lawned area and wall. Rear garden mainly laid to lawn which is a good size with fencing to side and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72620243.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.