2 bedroom bungalow for saleBraehead, Newton of Falkland, KY15
- Immaculately presented bungalow
- 2 Bedroom
- Large conservatory
- Large workshop
- Oak finishings throughout
- South facing rear garden area
- Situated in the of Newton of Falkland
Accommodation comprises of:
Entrance into large conservatory, hallway, bright and spacious lounge with wooden flooring and electric fire. Modern fitted kitchen with floor and wall mounted units, washing machine and integrated dishwasher, gas hob, electric double oven and extractor, access to rear garden area. Bedroom 1 and bedroom 2 are both double rooms with built-in mirrored wardrobes. Fully tiled bathroom with corner shower unit, WC and WHB.
Attic is fully floored and decorated.
Fully enclosed front garden is lawned with a patio area.
Long driveway providing parking to the side of the property.
Walled rear garden is south facing and fully paved and contains a large workshop space.
Please find a copy of the Home Report on our website: www.lawrieestateagents.co.uk
Home Report also available www.onesurvey.org entering postcode KY15 7QU
Newton of Falkland is located between the popular villages of Freuchie and historic Falkland. The hamlet is surrounded by the rolling countryside of rural Fife, within a thirty-minute drive of Dundee, Kirkcaldy, Cupar and St Andrews. Edinburgh Airport is within an hour's drive and there is a mainline railway station in nearby Ladybank. The area is well known for its scenery and country walks and there are numerous golf courses in the general area. Newton of Falkland has a renowned local pub/restaurant and all usual local amenities are available in the nearby villages.
Conservatory : 11'0" x 10'1" (3.35m x 3.07m)
Lounge : 13'8" x 11'8" (4.17m x 3.56m)
Kitchen : 13'8" x 9'5" (4.17m x 2.87m)
Bedroom 1 : 11'8" x 9'9" (3.56m x 2.97m)
Bedroom 2 : 11'7" x 9'1" (3.53m x 2.77m)
Work shop : 29'7" x 9'5" (9.02m x 2.87m)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72621692.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAWRI_000297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrie Estate Agents, Cupar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.