3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTennyson Avenue, Twickenham
- Semi detached family home
- Three good size bedrooms
- Potential for extension (STPP)
- Large West facing rear garden
- Off street parking and garage
- In need of cosmetic updating
- Two large reception rooms
- EPC - TBA
We are delighted to offer for sale this 1930's semi detached family home offering easy access to Twickenham town centre and a short walk to the station.
The accommodation currently offers two good size reception rooms, galley kitchen and WC to the ground floor, whilst the first floor offers two double bedrooms, a good size single, a family bathroom and separate WC.
The property has enormous potential for extension, subject to the usual planning consents and would benefit from internal modernisation. Further benefits include off street parking to the front, shared driveway leading to a garage and a large West facing rear garden.
Tennyson Avenue is a highly sought after road in the centre of Twickenham and an early appointment to view is highly recommended by the vendors' Sole agents Chase Buchanan.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72623000.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27786575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Twickenham & Strawberry Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.