2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 15, The Beauchief, S7 2QW
- Luxury Two-Bedroom Apartment
- Beautifully Restored
- Original Features & High Ceilings
- Bespoke Kitchen With Integrated Neff Appliances
- Luxurious Bathroom
- Spacious Open Plan Living Area
- Master Suite With Dressing Area & En-Suite
- Allocated Undercroft Parking
- Help To Buy Available
- Advantage 10 Year Guarantee
INFORMATION The Beauchief, one of the most iconic buildings in the South West of Sheffield, is being transformed into six stunning two-bedroom apartments. Brantingham Homes, who have a rich history of sympathetic conversions in the city, are developing this much-loved building and creating individual, high specification apartments in keeping with the building's heritage.
The interiors have been professionally designed and will all feature contemporary bespoke kitchens, spacious open-plan living areas and luxurious bathrooms. The majority of the apartments will also have master suites with dressing areas and en-suite shower rooms.
Original features, such as high ceilings and period fireplaces are being retained and returned to their former grandeur, providing each apartment with an abundance of character. There is undercroft parking, with lift access to all levels.
Located in one of the most sought-after areas of Sheffield, the Beauchief is close to excellent local amenities, quality schools, picturesque walks and excellent transport links - Dore Train Station is within 0.5 miles of this historic former station house hotel.
UNIT 15 Price: £385,000 - NOW RESERVED
Size: 958 sq. ft.
Available: March 2019
Open-plan living space
Kitchen with breakfast bar
Two double bedrooms
Master suite with dual aspect and en-suite shower room
RESERVATIONS Reservations being taken now.
Help To Buy Available.
Part-exchange will be considered.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Millhouses, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.