4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Road, Walton-On-Thames, Surrey, KT12
- Four bedroom semi-detached home
- Close to both town centre and the River Thames
- Potential to further enlarge
- Private driveway providing off road parking
- Stripped timber floors & High ceilings
- Loft room/bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard
- Open plan living/dining room
- Lovely conservatory
- Rear garden with two storage sheds
We are delighted to offer for sale this charming semi-detached home located in this highly regarded and convenient location within just minutes' walk of Walton's state of the art town centre and this picturesque stretch of the River Thames with its lovely riverside walks.
Our clients have improved and extended the property over the years to bring to the market a very comfortable house with potential to further enlarge, if so desired subject to gaining the necessary planning consents.
Enjoying a lovely wide plot, the property has the rare advantage of having its own private driveway providing off road parking. The house retains many period features including stripped timber floors and doors, period fireplaces, high ceilings and original tiled flooring in the entrance hall, we believe, dating back to the 1890's when the house was built.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall with storage cupboard, open plan living/dining room which in turn opens to a lovely conservatory giving access to the garden. The kitchen has a range of fitted units and space for appliances, inner lobby with utility area, double doors to the garden and door to a downstairs cloakroom. To the first floor you will find three bedrooms and the family bathroom with a free standing roll top bath. Stairs rise to the loft room/bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Externally the gravelled driveway provides off road parking and is set behind a five bar gate, well-tended enclosed front garden with wall and iron railings. The rear garden is a particularly attractive feature of the property with a large decked area, beautiful lawn and natural well stocked borders, two storage sheds and rear gated access.
A rarely available period home which can be viewed by contacting the vendor's sole agent.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72625208.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 170420182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin Flashman & Co., Walton-on-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.