4 bedroom detached house for saleGorleston Road, Lowestoft
Offers in Excess of
- Contemporary Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom with Balcony
- Popular Location
A stylish contemporary home with many outstanding features and generous garden. This individual home stands in generous gardens in a popular location.
Black Ridge is a striking four bedroom modern family home created by the current owners within the popular village of Oulton Broad. Throughout the property great care has been taken with the design and finish to give a lovely mix of contemporary and traditional styles. Some of features within this individual home include sandstone flooring to the ground floor, with under floor heating, triple glazing, bi-fold doors opening into the garden, and a balcony from the Master Bedroom overlooking the generous rear garden. The ground floor has three reception rooms as well as a spacious Kitchen/Dining Room opening onto the west facing garden.
With a door in from the side aspect this spacious hall has a bespoke oak staircase leading up to the first floor, sandstone flooring with underfloor heating and oak doors opening into the principal reception rooms.
Fitted with WC and vanity hand wash basin.
This wonderful room has windows to three aspects including a wide square bay window to the front aspect, and once again features sandstone flooring with underfloor heating. Two oak doors lead back to the Reception Hall.
With window to the side aspect. Sandstone flooring with underfloor heating.
This comfortable living space has windows to the side aspect and bi-fold doors with internal blinds opening into the garden. A fireplace has been designed to house a gas fire, and glazed double doors lead into the Kitchen/Dining Room. As with the rest of the ground floor this room has sandstone flooring with underfloor heating.
Kitchen / Dining Room
This spacious room is fitted with an extensive range of oak kitchen cabinets, with base units including both drawers and cupboards with granite worksurfaces over having inset 1½ sink unit with insinkerator. Matching wall cabinets include further storage cupboards, glazed display cabinets and wine racks. Appliances within the kitchen include a dishwasher and wine fridge, while space has been left for a range style cooker with hood over. A peninsular bar partially divides the room to create a dining area. From this dining area bi-fold doors with internal blinds open into the garden. Once again there is sandstone flooring with underfloor heating.
Fitted with further storage to match the kitchen, and butler sink this room has a door out to the side aspect and has plumbing for a washing machine.
With WC and hand wash basin.
With oak stairs leading up from the Reception Hall.
A spacious master Bedroom with two sets of bi-fold doors opening to the balcony, as well as skylights allowing for plenty of natural light. The bedroom also features a Dressing Room, well fitted with quality wardrobes, and having a door to the en-suite bathroom.
Fitted with a suite comprising bath having stylish mixer tap, twin hand basins, wc and shower cubicle overhead shower, hand held shower and body jets. Tiling to walls and floor, contemporary chrome radiator/towel rail. This en-suite has a second door opening onto the Landing.
This wide balcony offers a pleasant seating and entertaining space overlooking the garden. A spiral staircase leads down to the garden.
With window to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobes to one wall. A door leads to the shower room which this bedroom shares with Bedroom 3.
Fitted with shower in oversize cubicle, WC and hand wash basin. Tiling to floor and walls.
With window to the front aspect.
With window to the side aspect.
Black Ridge stands back from the road and is approached through a five bar gate onto a wide gravelled driveway providing parking. This drive continues alongside the house to an area of block paving and to the garage. This garage has roller doors to both the front and rear and a personnel door into the garden. The surprisingly generous rear garden features a wide sun terrace adjoining the rear of the house, with spiral staircase leading up to the balcony, and a further patio with pond covered by a metal gazebo. The remainder of the garden is laid to a wide lawn enclosed by fencing, with a number of mature trees, timber summerhouse and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72628349.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.