3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlenroy Close, Norton Hill Drive, Wyken, Coventry, West Midlands
- Spacious Semi In Sought After Cul-De-Sac Location
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms & Modern Shower Room
- Good Sized Lounge/Dining Room & Fitted Kitchen
- Good Sized Gardens With Direct Access To Garage & Parking
- Excellent Access To Local Schools, University Hospital & Motorway Network
- Superb Family Accommodation With Vacant Possession
- Energy Rating; TBC
This large spacious semi set in this sought after cul-de-sac location close to excellent schools, shops and University Hospital offers excellent family accommodation which comprises of porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge dining room, fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and a refitted shower room with modern white suite. Outside there are good sized gardens to front and rear with side gated access to garage with additional parking in front. This convenient location offers excellent access to the Midland motorway network and Jaguar Landrover and will be sold with vacant possession and no upward chain.
Property ref: 121_2761_4553182
A UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED PORCH GIVES ACCESS INTO ENTRANCE HALL WITH STAIRWAY TO FIRST FLOOR
24' 3" max x 11' 5" (7.39m max x 3.49m)
11' 10" x 7' 9" (3.60m x 2.36m)
14' 2" x 10' 8" (4.31m x 3.26m)
11' 7" x 10' 9" (3.54m x 3.27m)
7' 7" x 6' 6" (2.32m x 1.98m)
MODERN REFITTED SHOWER ROOM
WITH WHITE SUITE
TO THE REAR A PATIO LEADS TO A GOOD SIZED GARDEN WITH GATED SIDE VEHICULAR ACCESS THAT LEADS TO GARAGE WITH ADDITIONAL PARKING IN FRONT AND AN OPEN PLAN LAWN TO SIDE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72629285.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4553182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.