3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRuskin Avenue, Long Eaton
- 3 bedroom extended semi detached house
- 2 receptions, kitchen diner and conservatory
- Downstairs shower room/wc
- Luxury family bathroom
- Garage and off road parking
- Good size rear garden
- Convenient location
A deceptively spacious 3 bedroom extended semi detached family home situated in a popular and convenient location, close to all amenities, and transport links including Long Eaton railway station. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge, snug/music room, downstairs shower room/wc, superb open plan dining kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and luxury family bathroom. Outside there is a generous rear garden and to the front, off road parking and integral garage. Viewing strongly recommended.
ENTRANCE HALL: 12' 10" x 19' 0" (3.91m x 5.79m)
LOUNGE: 15' 8" x 11' 4" (4.78m x 3.45m)
DINING ROOM: 8' 5" x 9' 1" (2.57m x 2.77m) Leading through to Kitchen / Breakfast Room
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM: 11' 10" x 15' 1" (3.61m x 4.6m)
CONSERVATORY: 9' 1" x 8' 3" (2.77m x 2.51m)
SHOWER ROOM: 7' 7" x 5' 10" (2.31m x 1.78m)
LANDING: 5' 2" x 7' 10" (1.57m x 2.39m)
BEDROOM 1: 13' 7" x 11' 5" (4.14m x 3.48m)
BEDROOM 2: 10' 8" x 11' 5" (3.25m x 3.48m) with built in wardrobes
BEDROOM 3: 11' 2" x 7' 10" (3.4m x 2.39m)
BATHROOM: 7' 7" x 7' 10" (2.31m x 2.39m)
GARAGE: 16' 1" x 7' 4" (4.9m x 2.24m)
GARDEN: To the rear there is a decking area and lawn and to the front there is a driveway for 2/3 cars leading to the garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72635189.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100996001872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jonathan Fox Estate Agents, Attenborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.