3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrosslees Drive, Thornliebank, Glasgow
- EPC RATING BAND D 64
- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED VILLA
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- THREE BEDROOMS MASTER EN SUITE
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- ATTIC ROOM
*** OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 24TH JUNE BETWEEN 12 NOON & 2:00PM, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ***
A superbly appointed extended semi-detached villa delivering the ideal complement of family accommodation whilst sitting in a popular residential pocket close to amenities and transport links.
Thoughtfully extended to now deliver an ideal balance of family accommodation; this semi-detached family home is formed over three levels and enjoys well- appointed accommodation throughout with a good decorative standard of finish.
Immediately welcoming on entry; the property extends to spacious dining lounge featuring dual aspect window formations as well as an attractive focal fire and surround, modern breakfasting kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage units, separate formal dining room, three well-proportioned bedrooms; the master of which boasts a beautiful en-suite shower room and superb family bathroom with modern fittings. In addition, this attractive home also incorporates a generous floored and lined attic room which offers an abundance of naturally lit space as well as useful eaves storage.
Further features of this home include gas central heating, double glazing and private gardens which, to the front, enjoy attractive open views towards the city whilst affording a more private space to the rear with tiered levels and peripheral shrub bedding.
Albeit a quiet residential address, Crosslees Drive sits close to a number of local amenities in nearby Thornliebank such as shops, chemist and medical practice. Commuting is made easy via a number of public transport links in the immediate vicinity as well as close access to the motorway network. Leisure facilities can also be easily accessed in the form of local parks, golf clubs etc.
Lounge/diner 24' x 11' 9" ( 7.32m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 16' 9" max over units x 9' 10" ( 5.11m max over units x 3.00m )
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 7' 4" ( 4.34m x 2.24m )
Bedroom Two 13' 9" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 4.19m Max x 3.33m Max )
Bedroom Three 9' 1" max x 12' 10" max ( 2.77m max x 3.91m max )
Attic Room 14' 2" Max x 15' 9" Max ( 4.32m Max x 4.80m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA104018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.